The Geneva Health Forum in collaboration with these partners organises workshops to address specific global health issues :
- Each workshop, co-chaired by two members of the GHF partner organisations, brings together a multidisciplinary working group of ten to fifteen members. Each workshop meets in several video conferences and should
- Specifically formulate the global health issue being addressed
- Specify the importance of the issue
- Describe the difficulties encountered
- Specify the objectives of the workshop and the expected results
The results of these reflections will be synthesised in a paper for publication and presented at the GHF conference.
You must register (free of charge) to the GHF community to follow the news of these workshops.